English and American Studies / English Linguistics
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: April
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in English/American studies or in a closely related subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
You must also have acquired the following competencies as part of your degree, which are required for successfully completing the master's program in "English and American studies/English linguistics". Three of the six following modules of the bachelor's program or equivalent modules or examination achievements must be proven:
- Module textual research (9 ECTS credits),
- Module text and context I (9 ECTS credits).
- Module text and context II (9 ECTS credits),
- Module introduction to linguistics (9 ECTS credits),
- Linguistic levels module (9 ECTS credits),
- Advanced linguistics module (9 ECTS credits).
Average grade "good" (2.5) or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website