British and American Studies
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in English, American, or a degree in the humanities and social sciences, in particular with a philological and media studies focus.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Admission to the MA British and American Studies program is based on an online application consisting of:
- An undergraduate university degree certificate (minimum 6 semesters; grade 2,5 or above).
- A letter of motivation in English.
- A 15-page sample essay in English.
- A curriculum vitae/resumé.
- Evidence of basic knowledge of German (see language requirements).
- Evidence of proficiency in English (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website