English Literatures and Cultures
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in English or American studies or a closely related field.
A final grade of 2.5 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must be attached to the application for admission:
- Certified copy of a B.A. diploma (or equivalent university degree) with an average grade of 2.5 or better.
- Certification of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Certified copy of high school diploma (‘Abiturzeugnis’/‘Hochschulzugangsberechtigung’ or equivalent).
- Letter of motivation (max. 500 words).
- Additional qualifications and other certificates, e.g. professional experience or other practical experience (internship, traineeship, etc.) in areas relevant to the profile of the program.
For more information please check theCourse Website