English M.Ed., Gymnasium and Gesamtschule Teacher
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)..
It is necessary that the applicant has the skills required in the following areas:
- A total of at least 67 CP in the subject English, of which:
- At least 10 CP from the area of English linguistics.
- At least 10 CP from the area of English and American literature.
- At least 6 CP from the area of cultural studies/regional studies, of which 1 CP from the area of inclusion-oriented questions for students completing their teacher-related bachelor’s degree from the Winter semester 2016/2017 have taken up.
- At least 10 CP from the area of language practice.
- At least 5 CP from the area of foreign language didactics English, including 1 CP from the area of inclusion-oriented questions for students who have started a bachelor's degree in an official position from the winter semester 2016/2017.
A stay abroad with a minimum duration of three months.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website