English M.Ed., Vocational School Teacher
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
A total of at least 67 CP in English, of which:
- At least 10 CP from the area of English linguistics.
- At least 10 CP from the area of English and American literature.
- At least 6 CP from the area of cultural studies/regional studies, of which 1 CP from the area of inclusion-oriented questions for students who completed their teacher-related bachelor’s degree from Winter semester 2016/2017.
- At least 10 CP from the area of language practice.
- At least 5 CP from the area of foreign language didactics English, including 1 CP from the area of inclusion-oriented questions for students who are teaching-related have started their bachelor's degree from the Winter semester 2016/2017.
A stay abroad with a minimum duration of three months. The proven performance must be comparable to that of the bachelor's degree in teaching at vocational colleges with the RWTH English course.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website