English (Teacher at community schools)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Applicants can be admitted if they meet the following requirements:
- Proof of a successfully completed or imminent two-subject bachelor's degree with a combination of subjects that qualifies for teaching at community schools in Schleswig-Holstein.
- At least 50 CP in each of the two subjects with equal weighting and 60 CP in a previous major major minor study program.
- At least 35 CP from the professionalization area "educational sciences " with school-related content (e.g. educational science and educational psychology, sociology or philosophy).
- Proof of successful completion of school internships of at least six weeks.
Graduates of a Bachelor's degree program according to No. 1) who have not acquired 50 or 35 credit points according to No. 2) and/or 3) can be granted admission subject to the condition that the remaining credit points are missing during the Master -Study. This admission is usually only granted if the standard period of study is not exceeded despite the additional credit points to be acquired, ie that no more than 15 CP are missing.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form for the online procedure.
- Supplement to the application form.
- A simple copy of the Abitur certificate or another university entrance qualification (internal and external applicants).
- Officially certified copy of the Bachelor's certificate (EUF applicants in a single copy).
- Simple copy of the Transcript of Records. It is imperative that the lines listed in the above-mentioned Admission requirements stated explicitly from the transcript. If this is not the case, a formal certificate from the examination office of the completed course must also be enclosed - B.A. graduates from the Europa-Universität Flensburg must submit the certificate supplement sheet instead of the transcript.
- Current study certificate or Exma certificate from the most recently attended German university (only external applicants).
- Optional: addressed and prepaid envelope (A4 or A5, not cardboard) for the return of the application documents in the event of non-consideration in the selection process.
For more information please check theCourse Website