- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) that must meet the following conditions:
- At least 120 credit points (ECTS) must have been earned in the subject-specific studies in the two subjects for which the applicant is applying.
- At least 10 credit points (ECTS) must have been earned in the respective didactics of the two subjects.
- At least 10 credit points (ECTS) must have been earned in the teaching-related professionalization area or the educational sciences.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
If by the time of application the degree has not been obtained, it is possible to apply if 150 credits points have been earned in a six-semester course or at least 200 credit points have been earned in an eight-semester course and it can be expected that the bachelor's degree or a qualification equivalent to this is obtained by the end of the first semester of the master's program at the latest.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applications from China and Vietnam:
It is essential for Chinese (except Macao and Hong Kong) and Vietnamese applicants who completed their bachelor's degree in their home country to submit a scan of an original individual APS certificate with their application.
APS checks the applicant's qualification for admission to higher education and the academic credits of applicants wishing to study in Germany. A group APS will not be accepted.
For more information please check theCourse Website