- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
You must also meet the following requirements:
- At least 67 CP in the subject-specific and didactic modules in each of the two subjects.
- At least 3 CP didactics in each of the two subjects.
- At least 24 CP in educational science including practical elements (aptitude, orientation, and occupational field internship). The modules of the educational sciences must contain elements of basic prerequisites for school learning as well as the basics, methods, and yields of educational research.
- At least 3 CP for achievements on specific questions of inclusion of pupils with special educational needs.
- The practical elements must include at least 9 weeks of internships, 25 days of which must have been completed in school (aptitude and orientation internship).
- Bachelor thesis worth at least 7 CP.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
If you have completed your first degree at another university at the time of application, you need for the online application:
- Your university certificate or, if you do not already have it, your transcript of records (certified or signed and stamped by the examination office).
- A transcript of records.
- If you have a university diploma from abroad, a certified German translation must be attached as well as a transcript of records, which must also be certified and translated into German. In this case, an application with only a transcript of records is not possible.
- The completed form Information about your studies. The information on the course refers to the entire course, regardless of which achievements are missing at the time of application. This information is used to check the extent to which your studies meet the admission requirements.
For more information please check theCourse Website