- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a teacher-related bachelor's degree course for a teaching post type of the framework agreements of the Conference of Ministers of Education in English or in an equivalent minimum.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
If you do not have a teacher-related first degree, you can exceptionally be admitted if you have one first degree in a bachelor's degree that has subject-specific and didactic study parts in English and another subject, educational parts of studies and includes practical school studies; any missing technical qualifications and practical school studies may not exceed a total of 50 ECTS points and must be made up for before registering for the master's thesis.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Officially certified copy of the certificate of the first university degree.
- A meaningful overview of all study and examination achievements of the first university degree
- Appropriate evidence of sufficient language skills (see language requirements)
- Confirmation of participation in the online self-reflection course Teacher Training and Teaching Professions (OSEL) or in a similar course.
For more information please check theCourse Website