- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: April
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in cybersecurity, computer science, or a related area.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate a level of knowledge and competence that corresponds to that acquired in the bachelor's degree programs in cybersecurity and computer science taught at Saarland University. Specifically, this requires applicants to show that they have the necessary level of expertise in the following areas:
- Mathematics and theoretical informatics (discrete mathematics, analysis, linear algebra, numerical methods, stochastic processes, formal methods, formal logic, computability, complexity).
- Applied informatics and cybersecurity (programming, data structures and algorithms, software development methodologies, data protection, cryptography, and security).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website