Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Partial scholarships are awarded each semester among participants in the(online) workshop for prospective students organized by the university.
5 reasons why to choose this Study Program
The application requirements for the Study program in “Entrepreneurship & Innovation” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- Related or non-related field.
Minimum ECTS required:
*Students with a 180 ECTS bachelor’s degree need to take extra courses for 30 ECTS or prove relevant working experience. Students with a bachelor's degree of 210 ECTS don't need any extra credit points.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Higher Secondary School Certificate
Bachelor Degree Certificate, Transcript of Records, Grading System of the University (Dipploma Supplement)
A current CV in tabular form and chronological order
Proof of working experience, letters of reference
For more information please check theCourse Website