Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees for students from Germany and the EU: 890 € per month, and 890 € one-time enrollment and examination fee. Total fees: 16,910 €. Tuition fees for students from countries outside the EU (exceptions can be made if you have a long-term residence permit for the EU): 1,140 € per month, and 1,150 € one-time enrollment and examination fee. Total fees: 21,670 €. Partial scholarships are awarded each semester among participants in the(online) workshop for prospective students organized by the university.
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “Entrepreneurship & Innovation” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- Related or non-related field.
Minimum ECTS required:
*Students with a 180 ECTS bachelor’s degree need to take extra courses for 30 ECTS or prove relevant working experience. Students with a bachelor's degree of 210 ECTS don't need any extra credit points.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Higher Secondary School Certificate
Bachelor Degree Certificate, Transcript of Records, Grading System of the University (Dipploma Supplement)
A current CV in tabular form and chronological order
Proof of working experience, letters of reference
For more information please check theCourse Website