Entrepreneurship and SME Management
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in business administration or a comparable degree with an economics component of at least 60 credit points.
Minimum grade of the degree: satisfactory (3.0).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Listening: 400; Reading: 385.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Documents that the written application must contain in any case:
- Copy of the identity card or passport (or a suitable page from it) showing the applicant's nationality.
- Letter of motivation.
- The letter of motivation should not exceed 2 pages (3,000 characters). The following are to be presented in a structured manner:
- Expectations of studying.
- Expectations of one's own professional development.
- In the case of an application for a master's degree in Plural Economics, the desired focus must be stated.
- Fully completed form including registration number from the online registration (please fill out the form electronically on the computer for better readability and then print it out).
- Certificate of completion (copy) of the qualifying degree required as a result of the admission requirements (usually a bachelor's degree) or (in the case of a degree that has not yet been completed) a current performance overview.
- Proof of knowledge of the English language (see language requirements).
The documents must contain an (if necessary provisional) overall grade as well as grades and credit points for the individual modules or subjects. If no overall grade is specified in the performance overview or in the certificate, a separate certificate with the overall grade must be enclosed. If the final certificate does not contain any information about the individual modules (subjects) of the degree program, then a separate overview of performance with the individual modules (subjects) must be enclosed.
Other documents that are only necessary in certain cases (specified below)
- Copy of the university entrance qualification (e.g. high school diploma, certificate of technical college entrance qualification). Only required if the applicant does not belong to any country in the European Economic Area (= European Union including Germany + Iceland + Liechtenstein + Norway), but has acquired the university entrance qualification in Germany (example: an applicant with Turkish nationality has a high school diploma in Germany).
- Proof of German language skills: only required if the university entrance qualification (comparable to the Abitur or technical college entrance qualification) was not obtained at a German school (the DSH exam level 2 or a comparable exam is required).
- Anabin printout of the university at which the bachelor's degree (or comparable degree) was achieved. Only required if the degree was obtained at a university abroad (please select "Institutions" and "Search" in the anabin database, then your university; please print out the information and enclose it with your application).
For more information please check theCourse Website