Environment and Resource Management
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree related to environmental management: natural sciences, engineering sciences, geography, agricultural or social sciences.
Relation to environmental management, either by studies or professional working experience.
Minimum grade of 8.0 based on the Mexican grading system or equivalent.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form.
- Motivation letter: (1 page and hand signed) explaining why you want to study this master's program. Why do you think you should be selected? Which courses offered in this master's program are particularly beneficial for you? What is your professional goal after obtaining your master´s degree and how will the master's program contribute to this? The motivation letter must have a signature. German applicants and native English speakers are expected to express themselves in English and Spanish, all others in English.
- Project idea: Description of potential research you want to pursue during your master thesis that matches the areas of PMPCA and the Master NRM at ITT, your own skills, as well as your future professional interests.
The proposal should be 2 pages and it should fulfill the scientific writing criteria (including 5 keywords). To be written in English. This project does not necessarily represent the final thesis project.
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- Transcript of academic records - bachelor's degree: official certificate of all the courses that you have completed, including information about the number of credits and the grades you have got.
- The final grade average of bachelor's degree: final grade average obtained in your higher education studies with an official certificate or letter describing the grading scale used by your institution. This document should include the minimum and maximum possible scores, as well as the score required to pass a course.
- High school certificate: high school education certificate (abitur, bachillerato, secundaria, high school, etc).
- Curriculum Vitae: Curriculum Vitae in English using the Europass format with photo.
- Certificate(s) of employment/internship: certificate of employment or Internship that includes the exact position (activities), periods of the activity, and a signature and official stamp. Not more than 3 certificates.
- Confirmation of employment: confirmation from the employer in your home country and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment upon your return home.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Proof of Spanish Proficiency (see language requirements).
- Proof of German Proficiency (see language requirements - not obligatory).
- Project idea: description of research interest for master thesis according to areas of PMPCA and ITT. The proposal should be 2 pages and it should fulfill the scientific writing criteria (including 5 keywords). To be written in English. This project does not necessarily represent the final thesis project.
- Two recommendation letters, from your university and/or your employer.
- Birth certificate (copy of the original).
- Passport page, that contains the applicant's photo, nationality, birth date, and other official dates.
- Professional license (applies only for Mexicans).
- Document checklist: use this checklist to ensure all your required documents are submitted.
The files submitted should be in PDF format. Each document or series of documents should be named using the scheme below:
Document No_Label_ApplicationYear_NationalityISO_ApplicantInitials (first and last names)
For example, the motivation letter of Eduardo Javier Lopez Martinez in 2016 from Mexico should be named:
Once all documents are ready, they should be compressed into ONE SINGLE ZIP FILE (several files in case of email limitations) using your preferred compression software and be named using the following scheme:
ENREM_ApplicationYear_NationalityISO_ApplicantInitials (first and last names)
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website