Environment, Climate Change and Health
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- students from Non-EU/EEA Countries (minus Switzerland): directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)students from EU/EEA Countries (plus Switzerland): directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in economics, social, natural or health science, health economics, nursing, philosophy & economics, medicine or public health.
The bachelor's degree should reflect at least lectures comprising 30 ECTS points within health and/or natural science, preferably (human-)biology, (bio)chemistry, and geosciences.
Applications may already be submitted before completion of the bachelor's degree; however, a total of at least 150 credit points with a final german grade of 2.5 or better must be earned by the time of application.
Conditional Admission is possible. Special conditions may comprise up to 20 credit points.
A final german grade of 2.5 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: It can be obtained during the first year of the program.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
The following documents are mandatory for application (under reserve):
- Preliminary review documentation via uni-assist (only necessary for international, non-EU-citizen).
- Curriculum vitae.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- German language certificate (see language requirements).
- A written presentation of course-specific competencies (letter of motivation) (max. 2 pages) stating the skills and expertise that qualify you for the study program.
- An informal declaration on the independent preparation of written presentation of course-specific competencies.
- Certificate of general university entrance qualification (copy)*.
- Secondary school leaving certificate including subjects and grades (original language + certified translation in German or English).
- Academic qualification:
- A bachelor's degree with a final grade of 2.5 ("gut") or better in economics, social, natural or health science, health economics, nursing, philosophy & economics, medicine or public health. The bachelor's degree should reflect at least lectures comprising 30 ECTS points within health and/or natural sciences, or
- Bachelor's degree transcript of records (or comparable degree) including subjects and grades - at least 150 ECTS points with a final grade of 2.5 or better based on the German grading system (original language + certified translation in German or English) and in addition an informal list of modules for which no evidence of performance exists yet.
- If available, evidence of special qualifications (study-specific professional training or internships, periods abroad, awards such as scholarships, etc.) and interdisciplinary study skills.
- If applicable, request for disadvantage compensation.
*The certificate of general university entrance qualification means a document that allows you to enroll in a university, usually a high school diploma (equivalent to the German Abitur, containing subjects and grades) and/or a university entrance test.
For more information please check theCourse Website