Environmental and Resource Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) whose teaching contents feature sufficient basic knowledge in the fields of the natural sciences, the environmental sciences, engineering, or socio-economics.
The benchmark for determining whether this requirement is met is sufficient relevant completed modules from a qualified academic degree for the selected discipline:
- Environmental Sciences (e.g. biology, ecology, soil science, climatology, agronomy, forestry, water management, hydrology, geology).
- Environmental Economics, Planning, and Law (e.g. environmental economics, environmental law, environmental planning, agricultural economics, operational environmental management, environmental policy, development economics, environmental governance).
- Environmental Engineering (e.g. environmental technology, process and plant technology, processing technology, recycling management, hydraulic engineering, water technology, sewage and irrigation technology, biotechnologies).
And the module contents of the bachelor’s program in ERM (for all disciplines).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Copies of your certificates in the original language - and additionally in sworn translation in German or English). Depending on the type of degree and country of origin, additional certificates may also have to be submitted.
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Copy of passport/official personal identification.
- Copy of a valid residence permit for Germany, if available.
- Proof of language skills (see language requirements).
Good to know: Submit all certificates in their entirety: including the diploma certificate as well as the overview of subjects and grades. You must not omit any parts of the certificate (such as a diploma supplement or single pages.
Additionally for furthering education master study programs: Proof of at least one year of professional employment.
For more information please check theCourse Website