- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an engineering, science or technology subject like e.g. Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering and/or Chemical Engineering.
- A minimum total of 18 credits (ECTS) earned in mathematics (including mechanics and/or statistics).
- A minimum of 24 ECTS engineering-related topics, especially water, waste or energy-related engineering topics.
- A minimum of 6 ECTS in biology, ecology and/or other basics of natural sciences.
- A minimum of 6 ECTS in chemistry and/or biochemistry.
Very good previous academic performance.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please note that incomplete applications cannot be considered. And it is possible to apply for one international Master's degree course at TUHH only. Please submit the following documents by using the uploading portal as a part of the online application facility. It is only possible to upload PDF files with a maximum of 7 MB per file. Please upload the original documents and also a translation, if necessary. If your original documents are issued in German or English a translation of a sworn translator is not required.
- Curriculum vitae/résumé: TUHH does not require or provide any standard format for the CV. The CV must not consist of more than 2 pages.
- Bachelor's degree certificate: Bachelor's degree certificate or equivalent, including your aggregate mark or grade average. If your final degree certificate is not yet available, you need to submit an official provisional degree certificate or an official letter of your registrar, dean or academic supervisor, listing the remaining subjects and, if possible, the prospective grades as well as the prospective final grade average.
- Complete university transcript of record: complete university transcript of record (semester mark sheets), listing your subjects and grades. If your final year transcripts are not yet available, you need to submit an official provisional transcript or an official letter of your registrar, dean or academic supervisor, listing the remaining subjects and, if possible, the prospective grades as well as the prospective final grade average.
- An official explanation of the university grading system: an official explanation of your university grading system issued by your registrar, dean, or academic supervisor, indicating at least the maximum passing grade, the minimum passing grade and the minimum passing grade for graduation.
- Proof of English (see language requirements).
This is a complete list of application documents. Any other documents (GRE e. g.) will neither be read nor considered. And please do not submit any documents by post mail.
For more information please check theCourse Website