Environmental Planning and Territorial Development - Major Territorial Development
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- students from Non-EU Countries: uni-assiststudents from All other options: directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in landscape architecture and environmental planning, or in a closely related field of study.
If the previous Bachelor's degree course has not yet been completed at the time of application, you can still apply. However, at least 150 credit points must be documented in your grade sheet by the application deadline.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
The following documents must be attached to the application:
- Application for admission or enrolment at Leibniz Universität Hannover.
- Certificates and supporting documents in a certified copy.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Letter of motivation (maximum 3 pages and up to 10 pages of samples of work) setting out the following:
- on the basis of which specific talents and interests the applicant considers himself/herself particularly suitable for this course of study,
- to what extent this course of study qualifies the applicant for his or her professional goals,
- the extent to which she or he is capable of scientific or method-oriented, planning work,
- the extent to which he or she has a sound knowledge of the scientific fundamentals or basic knowledge from his or her first degree, and
- whether she or he would like to study the major nature conservation and landscape planning or the major regional planning.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate knowledge of English at least at language level B2 (see language requirements).
Applications from China and Vietnam:
It is essential for Chinese (except Macao and Hong Kong) and Vietnamese applicants who completed their bachelor's degree in their home country to submit a scan of an original individual APS certificate with their application.
APS checks the applicant's qualification for admission to higher education and the academic credits of applicants wishing to study in Germany. A group APS will not be accepted.
For more information please check theCourse Website