Environmental Sciences [English Τraсk]
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a forestry or environmental science program.
Technical requirements in general: 50 ECTS from the areas of natural sciences and forestry sciences, social and economic sciences and quantitative methods.
Additionally technical requirements for the different elective tracks:
- Landnutzung und Naturschutz: 25 ECTS from the areas of ecology and ecosystem management.
- Ökologie des Klimawandels: 25 ECTS from the fields of ecosystemic connections and ecological foundations.
- Environmental Modelling and GIS: 25 ECTS from the areas of numerical and imaging computer applications as well as quantitative methods or scientific fundamentals.
- Wildlife and Biodiversity: 25 ECTS from the areas of ecological and population biology.
- Biomaterials and Bioenergy: 25 ECTS from the areas of biology and utilization techniques of renewable raw materials, as well as chemistry and other natural sciences.
Proof of knowledge of species or programming languages is required in some casеs.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents are needed for a successful application:
- Signed confirmation form.
- Letter of motivation (check the guideline for the letter of motivation on the program page).
- B.Sc. Degree.
- Current transcript.
- Language certificate/proficiency (see language requirements).
- If applicable, evidence of work experience, trainee, internship, or stays abrοad.
For more information please check theCourse Website