- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a suitable subject related to environmental issues.
An application with an incomplete bachelor's degree is possible if the applicant can prove that he/she has already completed 150 ECTS. Therefore he/she will have to submit a preliminary transcript including a preliminary total grade average. The grade average must include all work to date. Conditional admission may then be granted as qualified acceptance. The admission to the master course expires if proof of the bachelor's degree is not given by September 30th.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With no individual item score less than 6.0.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The admission committee requires the certified copies of the following documents in order to be able to verify your application:
- Letter of motivation: the letter should not be longer than one A4-page. Other formal requirements do not apply.
- School leaving certificate (or an equivalent degree of qualification for access to German universities.
- Bachelor's degree (or an equivalent degree obtained at a university or technical university) in a suitable subject related to environmental issues.
- Transcript of records.
- Two letters of academic recommendation: the letter should provide contact information of the author and can be sent directly to uni-assist. IMES is not having other formal requirements.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Applicants with a foreign school and university degree need to send also certified translation of degrees unless they exist in German or English.
For more information please check theCourse Website