- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in environmental sciences, geosciences, hydrology, biology, forestry, agricultural sciences, nature conservation, landscape planning or a related field.
Technical requirements in general: 50 ECTS from the areas of natural sciences and forestry sciences, social and economic sciences and quantitative methods.
Additionally technical requirements for the different elective tracks:
- Landnutzung und Naturschutz: 25 ECTS from the areas of ecology and ecosystem management.
- Ökologie des Klimawandels: 25 ECTS from the fields of ecosystemic connections and ecological foundations.
- Environmental Modelling and GIS: 25 ECTS from the areas of numerical and imaging computer applications as well as quantitative methods or scientific fundamentals.
- Wildlife and Biodiversity: 25 ECTS from the areas of ecological and population biology.
- Biomaterials and Bioenergy: 25 ECTS from the areas of biology and utilization techniques of renewable raw materials, as well as chemistry and other natural sciences.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Only if you choose the German elective track.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Following documents are part of a complete application:
- Signed Application Form.
- Motivation letter.
- Curriculum vitae (in table form).
- Officially authenticated copy of your bachelor certificate.
- Officially authenticated copy of your transcript of records.
- Officially authenticated copy of your language certificate.
- If available certificates of vocational education, practical experiences and stays abroad.
- If needed APS certificate (only applicants from China, Vietnam, and Mongolia).
Please send your application documents (without folders and application portfolios) by postal mail.
For more information please check theCourse Website