Advanced Spectroscopy in Chemistry [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Eurobachelor in chemistry or equivalent education in the field of chemistry, biochemistry, physical chemistry and physics.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
All required supporting documents:
- Copy of the passport or ID card (1 page concerning personal details).
- Certified copies of university transcripts including certified translations into English.
- Certified copies of university degrees including certified translation into English, including School leaving certificate = diploma or exam granting access to higher education (specifically if you do not hold a BSc yet).
- Copy of TOEFL/IELTS scores or equivalent (see language requirements).
- 2 original recommendation letters.
- A recent residence certificate issued in accordance with your municipality normal registration rules OR a recent certificate from your place of work, study or training, issued by the employer or institution in question. Documents must have been issued within 12 months before the submission deadline.
For more information please check theCourse Website