Electric Vehicle Propulsion & Control [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees/Participation costs for partner country students: 18,000 € for 2 years; for program country students is 9,000 € for 2 years.
Bachelor of Science in a field related to electrical engineering such as:
- Electrical engineering,
- Computer science,
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Graduation must take place before July 31st for non-European students and before September 30th for European Students.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: 173 or higher.
Specification: 160 or higher.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Upload the compulsory following documents (as pdf files) online (link below):
- First pages of passport or identity card indicating the nationality.
- Proof of residence (for students applying for the Erasmus+ EMJMD scholarship)*: the place of residence is verified on the basis of the provision of the documents listed on the PRADO website or on the basis of one of the following documents:
- a residence certificate issued in accordance with the candidate's municipality normal registration rules,
- a certificate from the candidate's place of work, study, or training issued by the employer or institution in question.
- Academic degree and transcripts of all university studies with translation into English, i.e. bachelor, master, or equivalent. If the degree is due to be obtained after the deadline, a certificate from the institution indicating the situation of the student and the expected date of graduation must be provided.
- Cover letter.
- Recognized International English test Certificate, not older than 3 years (see language requirements).
* The place of residence certificate must be issued within 12 months before the submission deadline of applying for the Erasmus+ EMJMD scholarship.
NB: the GRE code is provided for students who have GRE results and want to submit them. Note that the GRE is NOT compulsory, nor can it replace the English Test Certificate.
For more information please check theCourse Website