Education Policies for Global Development (GLOBED) [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 9,000 € for program country students, and 14,500 € for partner country students. Globed consortium will grant 15* Erasmus+ Scholarships for Edition V (2020-2022): 2,000 € for students whose place of residence is in a program country; 4,000 € for students whose place of residence is in a program country no further than 4,000 km from Barcelona; and 6,000 € for students whose place of residence is in a partner country further than 4,000 km from Barcelona.
Bachelor’s degree in educational sciences or in any other relevant field (preferably in sociology, social/cultural anthropology, political sciences, human geography, and international relations).
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A minimum grade average of 7/10 (or the equivalent of C), or GPA of 2.75/4.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a score of at least 24 in the writing section.
Specification: At least pass at grade C or better.
Specification: With a minimum of 6.0 in each element and 7.5 in the writing section.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You must submit the following documents:
- Copy of a valid passport.
- An up-to-date Europass CV (other formats will not be considered), presenting the skills and qualifications of the candidates in a clear way.
- Certified copies of diplomas and transcripts in the original language as well as certified English translations detailing subjects studied (ECTS or hours), grade per subject, and overall grade.
- English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- A letter of motivation explaining your background and reasons for applying to the program (maximum one page).
- Recommender details. Students must submit a document with the contact details (full name, position, and e-mail) of two faculty members or job supervisors whom GLOBED may contact at any time.
- A short essay on a topic proposed by the Academic Board.
Extra documentation required only for Erasmus+ Scholarship applicants:
- For all students: A declaration of no previous EMMC grant or no parallel EU funding.
- Only for partner country students: A declaration stating that you have not lived and carried out main activities (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in a program country.
For more information please check theCourse Website