Education Policies for Global Development (GLOBED) [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 9,000 € for program country students, and 14,500 € for partner country students. Globed consortium will grant 15* Erasmus+ Scholarships for Edition V (2020-2022): 2,000 € for students whose place of residence is in a program country; 4,000 € for students whose place of residence is in a program country no further than 4,000 km from Barcelona; and 6,000 € for students whose place of residence is in a partner country further than 4,000 km from Barcelona.
Bachelor’s degree in educational sciences or in any other relevant field (preferably in sociology, social/cultural anthropology, political sciences, human geography, and international relations).
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A minimum grade average of 7/10 (or the equivalent of C), or GPA of 2.75/4.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a score of at least 24 in the writing section.
Specification: At least pass at grade C or better.
Specification: With a minimum of 6.0 in each element and 7.5 in the writing section.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Scan the main page of your passport. If it’s expired, remember to send the new one to [email protected] as soon as it has been renewed.
- Upload your up-to-date Europass CV. Resumes in other formats won’t be accepted.
- Scan the necessary personal and academic documents and attach them to your application, in PDF format (4 MB maximum).
- Upload a copy of your bachelor’s degree diploma and transcript of records (not the one of your master’s degree, in case you hold one). You don’t have to legalise them for the selection process.
- If you are in the last year of your bachelor’s degree, only an updated copy of the transcript of records will suffice.
- Applicants need to submit an official English Certificate (see language requirements). It can be TOEFL, Cambridge or IELTS (Academic).
- For students asking for an English language proficiency waiver or for students who will submit their English Certificate at a later stage, please use a document provided at the course application page.
- Check the list of countries where English is one of several official languages.
- Students willing to apply for the Edition VII will have to write an Essay about the article proposed by the Academic Board. Further instructions can be found on the course application page.
- For the motivation letter, please follow the same format and length requirements than for the Essay.
- Please include a PDF with the contact details (name, role, organisation and email address) of two recommenders. Recommendation letters won’t be accepted. They will be only contacted if you have eventually been shortlisted.
- For Erasmus+ Scholarship applicants only: please use a sample provided in the application course page for the declaration/s to be submitted. Note that the Selection Board will check the participation of shortlisted applicants in other past or on-going Erasmus Mundus projects.
For more information please check theCourse Website