European Forestry [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Start Dates
- Summer Semester: August
- Summer semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in forestry or a related field.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A temporary (provisional) degree certificate is a document issued by an institution to a student who has successfully completed all studies included in the degree. The student has graduated. The temporary degree certificate is issued as a replacement for the actual degree certificate e.g. in case the actual degree certificate cannot be given to the student immediately after completion of studies due to technical or administrative reasons. The temporary degree certificate should include the name of the institution awarding the degree, the date of issue, and the name of the person to whom the degree certificate has been issued and which title/degree the person has been awarded. A temporary (provisional) degree certificate is accepted if it was awarded no more than five years earlier. The five-year validity period begins from the date on which the degree was conferred and must not expire prior to the application deadline. In other words, a temporary degree certificate is not accepted if it was awarded more than five years ago. In such cases, the applicant must present his or her final degree certificate.
In case, the applicant has not yet received a BSc Degree certificate by the admission deadline, a statement issued by the applicant’s university is also accepted as a replacement of the actual degree certificate. This statement should include the name of the institution which is going to award the degree, the expected date of issue (graduation), and the name of the person to whom the degree certificate will be awarded.
Good grades issued by an internationally recognised university.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in August)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following application enclosures are required to be attached with your application:
- The scanned copy of the original degree certificate (in the original language) and an English, Finnish or Swedish translation of the degree certificate.
- The scanned copy of the original transcript of records (in the original language) and an English, Finnish or Swedish translation of the transcript of records.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- Two recommendation letters, use the template provided in the program page.
- Curriculum vitae. CV must be presented in chronological order and must not have gaps longer than 12 months during the most recent five years.
- A certificate of residence*.
- A copy of your passport.
- A passport-size photo of you (e.g. in .jpeg).
* The place of residence should be verified on the basis of the provision of the documents listed on the PRADO website. The place of residence can be verified for example by:
- a residence certificate issued in accordance with the candidate’s municipality normal registration rules, OR
- a certificate from the candidate’s place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution in question.
Both documents must have been issued within the 12 months prior to the submission deadline of applying.
In addition, as a part of the admission requirements, in the on-line application form you will be requested to write a motivation letter (max. 1,000 characters to be written in the text box in the application form) and also to include information about your work experience (max. 500 characters to be written in the text box in the application form) and international experience (max. 500 characters to be written in the text box in the application form). The motivation letter, information on work experience and on international experience will all have own text boxes in the application form = three text boxes). Please do NOT attach separate motivation letters with the application form.
For more information please check theCourse Website