European Forestry [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Summer semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in forestry or a related field.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Good grades issued by an internationally recognised university.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application enclosures are:
- The original degree certificate (in the original language) and an English, Finnish or Swedish translation of the degree certificate.
- The original transcript of records (in the original language) and an English, Finnish or Swedish translation of the transcript of records.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- Two recommendation letters that must be written by academics from the applicant's previous university.
- Curriculum vitae. CV must be presented in chronological order and must not have gaps longer than 12 months during the most recent five years.
- A certificate of residence*.
- A copy of your passport.
- A passport-size photo of you.
In addition, as a part of the admission requirements, in the on-line application form you will be requested to write a motivation letter (max. 1000 characters) and include information about your work experience (max. 500 characters) and international experience (max. 500 characters).
* The place of residence should be verified on the basis of the provision of the documents listed on the PRADO website. The place of residence can be verified for example by:
- a residence certificate issued in accordance with the candidate's municipality normal registration rules,
- a certificate from the candidate's place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution in question.
Both documents must have been issued within the 12 months prior to the submission deadline of applying.
In case, the applicant has not yet received a BSc Degree certificate by the admission deadline, a statement issued by the applicant's university is also accepted as a replacement of the actual degree certificate. This statement should include the name of the institution which is going to award the degree, the expected date of issue (graduation), and the name of the person to whom the degree certificate will be awarded. The final deadline to submit the actual degree certificate to the MSc EF program coordinator (Ms Marjoriitta Möttönen) is August 6th.
For more information please check theCourse Website