European Interdisciplinary Master African Studies (EIMAS) [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Рrοgram]
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Participation costs per semester (30 ECTS): Program country students: 2,250 €; Partner countrу studеnts: 4,500 €.
Bachelor's degree in the field of social sciences or humanities, e.g. African languages and cultures, cultural anthropology, development studies, geography, history, political science, public administration. study of religion, social anthropology, sociology, or convincing application of other academic disciplinеs.
A very good (B) overall grade for the bachelor's program (equivalent to "gut" for the German scalе - 1.6 - 2.3).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Required documents (accepted in English, French, German or Portuguese):
- Bachelor's certificate (applicants with a degree from China or Vietnam have to submit an APS certificate).
- Transcript of records covering all bachelor coursework.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- European format curriculum vitae in English (preferably Europass)*.
- Motivation letter*.
- Two letters of recommendation*.
- National identity card, passport ID page, and/or residence permit.
- Current proof of place of residence, study, training, or work**.
* Accepted only in English.
** Issued within 12 months before the submission deadlinе.
For more information please check theCourse Website