European Interdisciplinary Master African Studies (EIMAS) [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is as follows: Portuguese/EU citizens and permanent residents: 1,250.00 € / year Non-EU citizens: 4,000.00 € / year Non-EU citizens from Portuguese-speaking countries*: 2,200.00 € / year *Angola, Brazil, Cape Verde, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Mozambique, Sao Tomé and Principe
Bachelor's degree in the field of social sciences or humanities, e.g. African languages and cultures, cultural anthropology, development studies, geography, history, political science, public administration. study of religion, social anthropology, sociology, or convincing application of other academic disciplines.
A very good (B) overall grade for the bachelor's program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Required documents (accepted in English, French, German or Portuguese):
- University entrance qualification certificate (e.g. high school certificate).
- Bachelor's certificate.
- Transcript of records covering all bachelor coursework.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- European format curriculum vitae in English (preferably Europass)*.
- Motivation letter*.
- Two letters of recommendation*.
- National identity card, passport ID page, and/or residence permit.
- Current proof of place of residence, study, training, or work**.
* Accepted only in English.
** Issued within 12 months before the submission deadline.
For more information please check theCourse Website