International Master of Science in Soils and Global Change [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- For Program Country Students (EU + former Yugoslav; Republic of Northern Macedonia; Iceland; Liechtenstein; Norway; Turkey) the participation costs are 4,500 €/year. For other nationalities (Partner Countries) the cost is set at 9,000 €/year.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in pure or applied sciences (e.g., chemistry, biology, geology, civil or agricultural engineering, environmental or agricultural sciences, etc).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Sufficient academic knowledge (at least 40 ECTS in total) in natural sciences is required, where natural sciences are specified as physics, chemistry, maths, ecology, biology, geography, environmental sciences, and agricultural sciences.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a min. of 6 for writing.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You will need a pdf of your: passport, CV, diploma (or certificate of enrolment), transcript of records, motivation letter & 2 reference letters.
Scholarship-seeking students: a complete file at scholarship selection time (otherwise: not eligible for a scholarship!) is needed, thus:
- You must submit a BSc-diploma + Transcript of Records, in English, translated by a sworn translator, or by your University before March 1st. Minimally the Transcript of Records is needed.
- Your language certificate (if needed) must be submitted before March 1st.
Students that do not apply for a scholarship: a complete file at enrolment time is needed, thus:
- If you are graduating in the summer you can also apply with a certificate of graduation/certificate of enrollment.
- Your language certificate (if needed) must be submitted before September 1st.
For more information please check theCourse Website