International Humanitarian Action (NOHA+) [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Рrοgram]
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a discipline of relevance to humanitarian action (medical sciences, foods sciences, economics and management, engineering, law, social sciences, education sciences, humanitiеs).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a minimum of 24 (scale 0–30) in the written test.
Specification: With no component under 6.0.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Copy of passport (only the main pages including your full name, passport number, date and place of issue, expiry date).
- Scan of original diploma (if this document is not in English, an official translation should be attached) and, if available, of the Diploma Supplement. If you are offered a place on the program, you will have to present the original documents, or submit a certified copy of the original documents, when you arrive at the NOHA universities you choose for the first and second semesters.
- If you have finished your bachelor’s studies when you apply but have not yet received your degree: please submit an official document confirming that you have successfully completed your studies and that you will be awarded a degree. The document must be issued through and signed by a representative of the Academic Registrar's Office, the Examinations Office or equivalent.
- Only for self-funding candidates, not applicable to Erasmus Mundus applicants. If you have not completed your bachelor’s studies when you apply: please submit an official document stating that you are a currently enrolled student and participating in your last year of studies. The document must be issued through and signed by a representative of the Academic Registrar's Office, the Examinations Office or equivalent.
- Scan of original academic transcripts (if this document is not in English, an official translation should be attached). If you are offered a place on the program, you will have to present the original documents, or submit a certified copy of the original documents, when you arrive at the NOHA universities you choose for the first and second semesters.
- If you have not completed your bachelor’s studies when you apply: you must still submit transcripts for all courses you have passed so far.
- Curriculum vitae in English. Preferably in Europass format.
- Official proof of language abilities, where applicable (see language requirements).
- Two reference letters (in English). These must be written on official letterhead paper and signed in original ink (no electronic signatures).
- Please note that family members may not serve as referees. You may submit two academic references, two professional references, or one of both. Where possible, both an academic and professional reference is preferable. The letters have to be dated, and cannot have been written longer than 1 year prior to the date on which candidates submit their application.
- Residence certificate OR certificate from the candidate's place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution in question (EM SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS ONLY).
Important: Some of the NOHA universities (Uniwersytet Warszawski, Universidad de Deusto, Uppsala universitet) have a specific list of national requirements which have to be met in order to conclude the admission procedure. Please read the information before applying in order to be prepared in advance. These requirements apply also to students undertaking mobility to the universities in question during second semestеr.
For more information please check theCourse Website