Nanoscience & Nanotechnology [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in physics, applied physics, chemistry, biochemistry, electrical engineering, material science, or a related discipline. Students in their last year of such a bachelor program will also be considered.
During their bachelor education the students should have acquired (eventually after following a preparatory program) a basic knowledge on mathematics (including advanced algebra and differential equations), physics and organic and inorganic chemistry, electronics and electromagnetism, eventually also notions of cell biology and biochemistry, molecular architectures and recognition or chemical material science.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A GPA (Grade Point Average) of at least 75% of the scale maximum is required.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With no subscore under 6.5.
Specification: With no subscore under 22.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Documents required for Erasmus Mundus Nano are:
- A copy of your diplomas and transcripts of your academic records.
- Translation of your diploma and official transcripts.
- Proof of English proficiency test (see language requirements).
- ANNEX (check program website).
- A motivation letter.
- Two recommendation letters (you can download the template for the recommendation letters on the program website). Recommendation letters need to be uploaded in the portal.
- Proof of payment of the application fee.
- A photocopy of the identity page of your passport.
- Proof of your official residency (this can be a residence certificate issued in accordance with the candidate’s municipality normal registration rules or a certificate from the candidate’s place of work, study, or training issued by the employer or institution in question).
All applicants must inform about their preferred trajectory.
Please complete the Annex by choosing your preferred university for the 2nd year.
For more information please check theCourse Website