- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in bioscience engineering, agricultural sciences, or agricultural economics.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate through their transcripts basic science training in:
- Mathematics or statistics.
- Life sciences.
- Social sciences/sociology or rural development or economics.
Good overall scores (at least a second class or equivalent, preferably higher).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website