Ethnologie (Social and Cultural Anthropology)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in ethnology or in a comparable degree (proof of transcript of records).
A final grade of "good" or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit all documents as uncertified copies. For documents that were not issued in German or English, must be translated into German or English by an officially sworn translator.
- Printed and signed online application.
- Graduation certificate from your university degree or preliminary transcript of records. If you are still studying at the time of application and cannot present a graduation certificate with a grade, you must submit a current transcript of records with a preliminary average grade. The final certificate must be submitted by the end of the first master semester.
- Significant cover letter.
- Transcript of records.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- A tabular curriculum vitae (including completed courses and final grades).
For more information please check theCourse Website