EULISP: Information Technology Law and Intellectual Property Law
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- There are no fees for the first semester, but a general administrative enrollment fee, currently of around 426.50 €. For the 2nd semester, it is different for every partner university: Strathclyde University Glasgow (home/EU: 811.00 £ per 10 ECTS credits module and 20 ECTS is the minimum requirement; overseas - 1,677.00 £ per 10 ECTS credit and 20 ECTS is the module minimum requirement), KU Leuven Campus Brussels (the tuition fee consists of a fixed amount of 230 € and a variable cost of 54.5 € per credit), University of London (approx. 2,500 £), and Universität Wien (approx. 4,500 €).
German first state law examination, a degree in law or in a closely linked field.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With grade B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You cannot apply online. You need to fill in the application form. Please send a copy via post. You will find the address on the form.
You will also need the following application documents:
- The application form.
- Curriculum vitae (in English or German).
- Letter of motivation max. 2 pages (English or German).
- Legally attested certification including a translation in German or English (the translation does not need to be legally attested).
- Legally attested overview of grades including a translation in German or English (the translation does not need to be legally attested).
- Legally attested language skills (see language requirements).
- Nice to have: employment reference, summer school certificates, etc.
For more information please check theCourse Website