EULISP: Information Technology Law and Intellectual Property Law
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- There are no fees for the first semester, but a general administrative enrollment fee, currently of around 426.50 €. For the 2nd semester, it is different for every partner university: Strathclyde University Glasgow (home/EU: 811.00 £ per 10 ECTS credits module and 20 ECTS is the minimum requirement; overseas - 1,677.00 £ per 10 ECTS credit and 20 ECTS is the module minimum requirement), KU Leuven Campus Brussels (the tuition fee consists of a fixed amount of 230 € and a variable cost of 54.5 € per credit), University of London (approx. 2,500 £), and Universität Wien (approx. 4,500 €).
German first state law examination, a degree in law or in a closely linked field.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With grade B.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
You cannot apply online. You need to fill in the application form. Please send a copy via post. You will find the address on the form.
You will also need the following application documents:
- The application form.
- Curriculum vitae (in English or German).
- Letter of motivation max. 2 pages (English or German).
- Legally attested certification including a translation in German or English (the translation does not need to be legally attested).
- Legally attested overview of grades including a translation in German or English (the translation does not need to be legally attested).
- Legally attested language skills (see language requirements).
- Nice to have: employment reference, summer school certificates, etc.
Applications from China and Vietnam:
It is essential for Chinese (except Macao and Hong Kong) and Vietnamese applicants who completed their bachelor's degree in their home country to submit a scan of an original individual APS certificate with their application.
APS checks the applicant's qualification for admission to higher education and the academic credits of applicants wishing to study in Germany. A group APS will not be accepted.
For more information please check theCourse Website