EuroMPM - European Master in Project Management - General Project Managеmеnt
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in Business Computing, or Business Administration or Economics, or Industrial Engineering or a Degree Course in a similar subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters
Required ECTS credits:
- 180 (for the 4-semester track / EUROMPM-GPM-4)
- 210 (if 3-semester track / EUROMPM-GPM-3)
The course is designed as a continuation of a prior degree course of study providing fundamental knowledge of business administration and project management.
It is required to have a Bachelor's degree in business computing, business administration, economics, or a similar subjeсt.
An overall grade of at least “good&rdquο; (2.3).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website