- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- no admission restriction, but ability assessment (aptitude test)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree, state exam, or equivalent in a program with components related to the study of North America and Europе.
Above-average first academic degreе.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Please send the following documents as one PDF-file (in the order indicated below) by e-mail to [email protected]:
- CV (including the exact titles + grades of your qualifications as well as the full name of the university you received your B.A./academic degree from, documentation of relevant stays abroad, documentation of relevant academic and extra-curricular activities such as internships, projects, etc).
- A cover letter in English (approx. two pages).
- B.A. certificate (or equivalent): if the B.A. certificate is not yet available, please include an official transcript amounting to at least 150 credit points or 5/6 of the required courses and exams of your program.
- Certified translation of B.A./academic degree certificate (only if the certificate is NOT in German or English).
- A transcript of academic records, that lists the attended courses and documents hitherto achieved credit points (at least 150 credit points) as well as your grade average.
- Certified translation of transcript (only if the transcript is NOT in German or English).
- A thesis-driven academic essay (including works cited) in English of 12,000-15,000 characters (including blanks). There is a different topic every year. Please have a look at the MEAS website at the University of Regensburg to inquire into the topic assigned for this year.
- English-language certificate (see language requirements).
- Certificate of your secondary school degree (high school or equiv.).
- Certified translation of the certificate of your secondary school degree (only if it is NOT in German or English).
- International applicants: copy of passport.
- Applicants from China, Vietnam, and India: APS Certificate.
- Any other relevant certificates.
- All documents must be in either English or German. Simple copies of certificates and certified translations are sufficient for the application. However, all original documents must be shown at the Registrar's Office for enrοllmеnt.
For more information please check theCourse Website