European and International Energy Law
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 240.
Working experience of at least one year (preferably in the relevant working areas of energy) after completion of the studies.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Required application documents:
- Motivation letter in English (max. 1 page A4).
- A tabular CV (with information about educational and professional background).
- University degree recognized by German universities (at least 240 ECTS).
- Proof of working experience of at least one year (preferably in the relevant working areas of energy) after completion of the studies.
- Proof of knowledge of the English language at level B2 (see language requirements).
- Further documents such as references may be submitted.
For more information please check theCourse Website