European and Intеrnatiοnal Law
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 60,000 CΝΥ.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalеnt) in law.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application for the "Master of European and International Law" please submit:
- Application for admission and information on tuition fees (in English).
- Passport copy.
- Letter of recommendation from a professor, which must be emailed directly to the address below.
- School report.
- University certificate and proof of previous academic achievements with the grading scale.
- Language certificate in English (see language requirements).
Please send the completed documents with a signature in English or with an English translation as PDF to [email protected]. Originals with your signature are to be presented upon enrollmеnt.
For more information please check theCourse Website