European Culture and Economy (ECUE)
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
From October 2023 (winter semester 2023/24) it is possible to study the MA study program European Culture and Economics completely in English. International students do not have to prove German language skills in order to be admitted to the MA ECUE program.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in multiple combinations of social and/or political science, economics, humanities, or in cultural studies. You can check all the combinations accepted in the course page.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
From very good to excellent academic degree (final degree: minimum 2.3 according to the German grading system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
During the online application process, you have to upload:
- Certified copy of your BA certificate.
- Transcript of records (course overview with information on CPs/ECTS, study achievements with grades, and information on the weighting of modules grades and examinations).
- Application essay as pdf with file name ECUE_application essay_family name (see further details on the course page).
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- for applicants from China, Vietnam, and Mongolia: valid certificate from the German Embassy (Academic Assessment Office, APS).
- If available, proof of semester abroad (either by a transcript of records or a separate official document).
- If available, proof of internship with a duration of at least six weeks (copy of the professional internship certificate).
For more information please check theCourse Website