European Economic Studies (Part-time)
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). Evidence of the degree must be in a social, economic or natural science subject or in mathematics.
At least an overall grade of “good” (2.5).
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Generally required application documents:
- Printed online application : completed and signed.
- Tabular CV.
- School leaving certificate and list of individual grades (university entrance qualification) including a German or English translation as an officially certified copy.
- University entrance examination (only Iran, Columbia, Korea, Turkey, China) or further evidence of the requirements for university entrance including a German or English translation as an officially certified copy.
- University certificates and list of individual grades including a German or English translation (German or English) as an officially certified copy.
- Proof of German and English language skills as an officially certified copy (see language requirements). A degree in German is not proof of German language skills.
- If necessary, proof of name change ( e.g. marriage) as an officially certified copy including translation.
- Simple copy of ID card or passport.
- If applicable, proof of scholarship (DAAD, BAYHOST), if available (simple copy).
- Power of attorney if someone should represent you in the application process.
- China: Original APS certificate from the Beijing Academic Evaluation Center.
- Georgia: Certificates must have an apostille.
- Iran: Certificates must be submitted as copies certified by the German Embassy in Tehran. An original legalized copies may be necessary in some cases and is communicated by the student office.
- Mongolia: Original APS certificate from the Academic Evaluation Center Ulan Bator.
- Vietnam: Original APS certificate from the Hanoi Academic Evaluation Center.
For more information please check theCourse Website