European Economic Studies (Part-Time)
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a social, economic or natural science subject, or in mathematics, or as a part of a degree in which skills are acquired that correspond to the major subject European Economic Studies (EES) with 75 ECTS in accordance with the applicable study and subject examination regulations for the bachelor's degree European Economic Studies (EES) of the Otto Friedrich University of Bamberg.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The EES master's degree is a content-wise and methodologically demanding master's degree in economics. Previous knowledge, especially in the fields of economics, statistics/econometrics, and mathematics, is strongly recommended.
At least an overall grade of “good” (2.5).
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Generally required application documents:
- Printed online application : completed and signed.
- Tabular CV.
- School leaving certificate and list of individual grades (university entrance qualification) including a German or English translation as an officially certified copy.
- University entrance examination (only Iran, Columbia, Korea, Turkey, China) or further evidence of the requirements for university entrance including a German or English translation as an officially certified copy.
- University certificates and list of individual grades including a German or English translation (German or English) as an officially certified copy.
- Proof of German and English language skills as an officially certified copy (see language requirements). A degree in German is not proof of German language skills.
- If necessary, proof of name change ( e.g. marriage) as an officially certified copy including translation.
- Simple copy of ID card or passport.
- If applicable, proof of scholarship (DAAD, BAYHOST), if available (simple copy).
- Power of attorney if someone should represent you in the application process.
- China: Original APS certificate from the Beijing Academic Evaluation Center.
- Georgia: Certificates must have an apostille.
- Iran: Certificates must be submitted as copies certified by the German Embassy in Tehran. An original legalized copies may be necessary in some cases and is communicated by the student office.
- Mongolia: Original APS certificate from the Academic Evaluation Center Ulan Bator.
- Vietnam: Original APS certificate from the Hanoi Academic Evaluation Center.
For more information please check theCourse Website