European Management with Рaνia
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, or related fields.
Required ECTS crеdits: 180.
A final grade of at least 2.5 or better according to the German grading system. The final grades of international applicants will be converted into the German grading system and therefore also be subject to this rulе.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree certificate (see previous degree field) stating that you have successfully completed a first university degree or a certificate (or equivalent documents) providing evidence of the successful completion of at least the year prior to your final examination in the equivalent studies. You must also submit a complete transcript of records with a final grade or calculated grade average. Transcripts of records containing generic module titles (such as Business Administration I, II, and III) should be accompanied by detailed module descriptions. The transcript should prove you have solid intermediate knowledge in:
- Business administration,
- Economics, and
- Statistics, mathematics, econometrics.
- If available, please provide proof of region-specific knowledge or relevant language skills.
- CV in tabular format in English or German.
- Letter of motivation explaining your reasons for applying for this degree and outlining your qualifications for it. Kindly limit yourself to one page, the letter may be composed either in English or in German. You should indicate your reasons for applying for the double degree program, your choice of the partner university, and your intended program of study.
- Proof of English and, if applicable, German and Italian language knowledge (see language requirements).
- Further documents proving specific qualifications relevant to the desired course of study may be submitted. Examples of these additional documents are, among others, proof of additional foreign language skills, results of standardized tests specific to the fields of business and economics (such as GRE or GMAT), and certificates of participation in summer schools or research projects that are not documented in the applicant's academic transcript. Please note that neither a GMAT nor a GRE are a prerequisite for any of the M.Sc. programs but that they may serve as an indication that you possess a certain skill set.
Note: it is not compulsory to send reference letters. However, if you wish to hand in reference letters, you can do so voluntarilу.
For more information please check theCourse Website