- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 12,000 € for the full-time option, or 14,500 € for the part-time option.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
Missing required points may additionally be achieved through participation in supplementary courses offered at Saarland University.
At least one year of postgraduate work experience is required.
A valid GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is required. In some exceptional cases, the GMAT test might be waived.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You may either upload your documents online or fill in the application form and send the following documents:
- Completed application form (Application form to fill in – or online application possible).
- Letter of motivation.
- Copy of your first degree.
- Two letters of reference/recommendation letters.
- English language certificate (TOEFL score copy or IELTS score copy, see language requirements).
- GMAT score copy.
- Other certificates (e.g. work experience certificates, internships etc.).
- Photo (digital, 300 dpi).
For more information please check theCourse Website