European Master's Degree in Plant Health in Sustainable Cropping Systems [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Science degree in agronomy/agricultural sciences or related fields.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
At least 4 ECTS in plant health or crop protection, or equivalent.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
List of the supporting documents to be attached to the application form:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Proof of place of residence.
- Copy of degrees obtained with official seal (i.e. completed higher education studies). If in addition to the BSc certificate you have obtained other degrees (i.e. MSc and/or Ph.D.), please submit a copy of all the degrees obtained.
- Transcript of records for the whole degree (at least the BSc transcript of records).
- Two referee letters.
- Certificates attesting language skills (see language requirements).
- Declaration on honor (check the format on the course website).
- Other additional documents you may consider relevant for the evaluation of your application (publications, proof of refugee status, etc).
For more information please check theCourse Website