European Master in Animal Breeding and Genetics [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Summer semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Science in animal science. An equivalent degree from related fields, such as agricultural sciences, veterinary medicine, zoology, botany, microbiology, or similar is also accepted if the basics of genetics or animal breeding knowledge are documented in the transcript of records.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Applicants who already hold a MSc degree in a similar field of studies, cannot be accepted at Georg-August University Goettingen.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Score between 180-190, grade A.
Specification: Score between 180-210, grade C.
Specification: Score between 180-230 or grade C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You must submit the following documents:
- Diploma/certificate degree: BSc or BSc and MSc (if applicable) certificate providing the obtained degree – must be issued by the university where the degree was obtained, and dated, signed and stamped, otherwise, it will not be considered valid. Please merge with an official English translation if your documents are not in English.
- Transcript of records: BSc or BSc and MSc (if applicable) transcript of records. Must be issued by the university, stating in detail all courses taken and grades obtained, as well as a grading scale and average grade. This document must be dated, signed and stamped, otherwise, it will not be considered valid. Please note that you must upload the transcript of records regarding all the years of your course. Please merge with an English translation if your documents are not in English.
- Curriculum vitae: in Europass format.
- Letter of motivation: including 1st, 2nd, and 3rd study track preference.
- 2 letters of recommendation: from two different persons (previous professors or employers).
- Language certificate: see language requirements.
- Copy of passport: the page containing your personal details and photo.
- Certificate of current residence: the certificate of residence must be in the English language or translated to English and can be:
- a residence certificate issued in accordance with your municipality’s registration rules,
- your national ID, which must be dated and state your current address or merged with a document (e.g. electricity bill) that lists your name and address,
- a certificate from your place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution in question. This certificate has to be dated and signed.
These documents must have been issued within 12 months before the submission deadline of applying for an EMJMD student scholarship.
- Declaration of consent: this can be downloaded via the application database. It must be printed, signed, and re-uploaded to the database.
For more information please check theCourse Website