European Master in Business Studies
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economics, management or business studies, or other study backgrounds (social sciences, languages, engineering) with a focus on economics & management.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The applicant must also meet the following requirements:
- The contents of the aforementioned bachelor studies must comply with the requirements of the EMBS and, in particular, must provide sufficient economic and managerial knowledge on the basis of a relevant study program. This means they must contain at least 50% of courses, in general, belonging to bachelor studies of management and/or economics.
Applicants who do not have yet completed their bachelor’s degree can apply for the EMBS master's program, provided they meet the following requirements:
- Conclusion of all exams to obtain a bachelor’s degree by August 31st.
- Graduation by October 31st having passed the graduation exam (if any).
- Submission of the official bachelor’s degree diploma by November 30th.
Such applicants will not be admitted unconditionally to the program but may be "conditionally admitted" as long as the certificate remains outstanding. Formal enrolment to the program can only be granted, however, when the bachelor’s certificate is submitted.
Bachelor’s degree with at least an overall national grade of 2,5 in Germany, 95/110 in Italy, 13 in France, 6,5 in Spain, or the equivalent in other countries.
Good knowledge of the most common computer applications.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Interested applicants are required to fill in the online application form thoroughly and to upload the documents listed below:
- ID (possible only for European citizens) or valid passport.
- Curriculum vitae (in English).
- High school leaving certificate.
- Certificates and diplomas (in English) of your completed bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized higher education institution (university or university college) or enrollment certificate (in English) in a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent). Students who still have not completed their first-level degree, but are expected to graduate before October 31st.
- Transcript of records (in English) of completed courses and grades for each semester included in your bachelor’s degree and in any other degree program relevant for admission.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Passport size photo.
- ONLY FOR EU APPLICANTS: a copy of European Health Insurance Card-EHIC (European side with validity).
For more information please check theCourse Website