European Master in Embedded Computing Systems (EMECS) [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Рrοgram]
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent) in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or a related program. At the time of application, preliminary transcripts are accepted. Final transcripts must be provided upon enrollmеnt.
The grade average of the previous study should prove the high qualification of the applicant. This will normally be the case for a grade average of ‘B’ or better in terms of the ECTS grading scalе.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With at least 6.0 in each competency.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
In order to apply for EMECS, you need to create an account and fill your application in the online application platform. You can also apply for a scholarship on the same application platform. No separate scholarship application is needed.
Along with the application form, the following documents must be provided:
- Personal details.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Proof of nationality (copy of passport). Candidates with multiple nationalities should decide at the application stage under which nationality they are applying.
- Copy of university degree(s) e.g. bachelor/master degree certificate (if available at the time of application, otherwise it needs to be presented upon enrollment).
- Transcript of records (stating which courses were taken and what grades were obtained at the time of application).
- Translation of certificates and transcript of records (only if originals are not in English).
- Motivation letter.
- Two recommendation letters from faculty staff or your employer (at least one should be from a faculty staff).
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- GRE results (scanned copy of result sheet). Recommended but not mandatory.
The TOEFL code number of TU Kaiserslautern is 7967. The GRE code number of the TU Kaiserslautern is 7143.
All documents are submitted electronically. However, the original documents and final certificates will be requested by the academic authorities before enrollment.
Check the program website for additional requiremеnts.
For more information please check theCourse Website