European Master in Embedded Computing Systems
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science or a related program. At the time of application, preliminary transcripts are accepted. Final transcripts must be provided upon enrollment.
The grade average of the previous study should prove high qualification of the applicant. This will normally be the case for a grade average of ‘B’ or better in terms of the ECTS grading scale.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With at least 6.0 in each competency.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Along with the application form, the following documents must be provided:
- Personal details.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Proof of nationality (copy of passport). Candidates with multiple nationalities should decide at the application stage under which nationality they are applying.
- Copy of university degree(s) e.g. bachelor/master's degree certificate (if available at the time of application, otherwise it needs to be presented upon enrollment).
- Transcript of records (stating which courses were taken and what grades were obtained at the time of application).
- Translation of certificates and transcript of records (only if originals are not in English).
- Motivation letter: the applicant must show that he/she is well motivated for the Embedded Computing Systems programme by writing a short letter of motivation of about one page.
- Two recommendation letters from faculty staff or your employer (at least one should be from a faculty staff).
- Proof of English Proficiency (see language requirements).
- GRE results (scanned copy of the result sheet). Recommended but not mandatory.
All documents are submitted electronically. However, the original documents and final certificates will be requested by the academic authorities before enrollment.
For more information please check theCourse Website