European Master in Renewable Energy (EUREC)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees for the Academic Year 2020-2021 amount to 8000 € for EU nationals and 13000 € for students without EU nationality. For Hanze UAS only: students will pay the tuition fee directly to the University. EU students who do not have a Dutch master's degree yet: students will pay the Dutch statutory tuition fee directly to the University (circa 3.000 euros for the whole program). Please note that non-EU students will have to pay an extra fee of 1500 € directly to Loughborough University upon arrival.
Bachelor's degree in engineering or a scientific discipline (e.g. physics, chemistry, mathematics…). The criteria may be waived for applicants with relevant work experience deemed equivalent to the academic admission requirements.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Candidates for admission should upload the following documents:
- A CV (resume) in English.
- A certified copy of the university diploma and transcripts ("certified" means that the documents must bear the official University stamp to be considered valid).
- Two letters of reference.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements). This proof may be provided later than the rest of the application but before the date indicated by the University in case you are accepted under conditions.
- A copy of your passport.
- A cover letter (letter of motivation).
- Any additional information in support of your application is welcome but not requested (eg: information on work experience).
For more information please check theCourse Website