European Master of Medical Technology and Healthcare Business (EMΜaН)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Since the students will still be registered at their home universities during their stay abroad, students enrolled at HAW Hamburg will not have to pay tuition fees - whereas the students enrolled at the partner universities may be charged up to 475 € per semester (ESS Pοrtο).
EMMaH is an international Master's degree course taught at three universities of applied sciences in three European countries: 1st semester: Hamburg, Germany: University of Applied Sciences Faculty of Life Sciences (HAW Hamburg) 2nd semester: Lille, France: Université de Lille - Faculté Ingénierie et Management de la Santé 3r semester: Porto, Portugal:Instituto Polytecnico do Porto-Escola Superior de Tecnologia da Saúde do Porto 4th semester: Master thesis
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or Master's.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS crеdits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via Uni-Assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- First degree as Bachelor (in related disciplines) qualifying for a professional career or a comparable course of studies or a Diploma of a university with at least 180 CP.
- German for international applicants. Certificate of attendance in German for at least 200 hours.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Applicants holding a first academic degree from non-EU-countries are required to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Statement of motivation.
- Letter of recommendation from a university professor (optional).
- Proof of particular professional experience (optional).
If you completed your school education outside of Germany, you must send officially certified copies of your certificates to be reviewed by uni-assist BEFORE you can apply online to the HAW Hamburg. You will get a certificate - Vorprüfungsdokumentation (VPD) - from uni-assist that you must include with your application to the HAW Hamburg. Please apply early, as the VPD process can take 4-6 weeks.
For more information please check theCourse Website