European Studies - Climate & Energy / Digital Transformation
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Apply until April 30th (EU applicants) to get a 10% discount on the tuition fee.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). Open to all disciplines.
Work experience of at least 12 months on the day of your enrolment.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With at least a grade of B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
In order to be eligible for the MPA-ES program you will have to fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree certificate and transcript of records.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) in English.
- Proof of professional work experience.
- Proof of competence in the English language.
- Personal statement: please provide a short and compelling statement reflecting your goals, aspirations, and expectations for being considered in this master's program.
- APS (only for Chinese applicants).
For more information please check theCourse Website