European Studies (Trinational "Europa Master")
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- If you apply with international certificates, you will be informed in your letter of admission whether you are subject to a fee.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in political science, law, economics, media studies or communication studies, sociology, history or philosophy or in cultural studies. The qualification must demonstrate that the applicant has acquired at least 65 CP in political science or law.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
If the bachelor's degree has not yet been completed by the time of application, the applicant must provide proof of two-third of the required subject-specific credit points by the end of the application deadline. Please note, however, that you have to provide proof of 180 credit points at the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz and at the University of Opole by October 1st, in order to be able to register successfully for the respective winter semester in the first semester and thus to start the Master European Studies.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website