- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the humanities, the social sciences, economics, or law.
The final or preliminary final grade of your first degree must be 2,89 or better (according to the German grading system) to be eligible to apply.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Your CV (including your name, address, email address, the exact titles + grades of your qualifications, and the full name of your university).
- A cover letter in English (approx. 1-2 pages) outlining your motivation for applying for the MA programs as well as the relevance of this program for your professional and academic plans/goals.
- Application form for international students (only for international applicants). Please note: the MA program is a single subject program, thus it is not possible to combine two or more subjects.
- APS certificate (all applicants from China, Vietnam, and Mongolia).
- Copy of your passport (only for international applicants).
- English-language certificate (see language requirements).
- BA certificate or higher; or equivalent.
- Transcript of academic records, citing your attended courses and documenting your hitherto achieved credit points (at least 150 credit points ECTS) and your average grade.
- Secondary school-leaving certificate (high-school or equivalent).
- All documents must be in either English or German. Simple copies of certificates and certified translations are sufficient for the application. However, all original documents must be shown at the Registrar's Office for enrollment.
- Recommendation letters are not required.
Please send your application documents as one PDF-file to email@example.com.
For more information please check theCourse Website