- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 11,500 €, plus an additional semester fee of roughly € 350.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economic sciences, law, political sciences, public policy or management, or a comparable degree.
Required ECTS credits: 240
In addition to completing your first university degree, you need the following practical experience to be admitted to this degree program:
1 year of work experience in the field of economic, political or jurisprudence.
At least the German mark Good (2) or ECTS mark B.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applications must include:
- A registration form (available on http://www.graduatecenter.de).
- A curriculum vitae.
- A photograph.
- Proof of university degree.
- A letter of recommendation from an employer/university teacher.
- An essay outlining the candidate's interest in the program and career goals, address and telephone number (e-mail address, if available) to which all correspondence should be sent.
For more information please check theCourse Website