- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or master's degree in the subjects of social sciences, economics, cultural or media sciences or in a technically closely related direction.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
For the "European Social and Economic Policy Analysis" focus area:
- BA degree in social or economic sciences with at least 18 CP in quantitative methods.
For the "European Social and Cultural Policy Analysis" focus area:
- BA degree with at least 40 CP in two of the following subjects: political science, sociology, history, cultural, linguistic or media studies.
- At least three months of experience abroad before the start of the course is desirable.
If the degree is not yet available at the time of application, the applicant must have at least 150 CP for six-semester bachelor's degrees or 180 CP for seven-semester bachelor's degrees.
The examination committee makes the decision as to whether the admission requirements are met.
Admission is only possible if no more than 30 CP are missing from the CP listed before. Admission is then subject to conditions that the conditions must be met within two semesters. The conditions imposed by the examination board must be met on time, otherwise, the student will be de-registered at the end of the second semester. Until the requirements are met, enrollment is subject to change.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website